Favero Assioma UNO | left only
The Italian manufacturer Favero is launching a new pedal power meter on the market, the Assioma UNO power meter. Furthermore, Favero has the intention to measure the performance directly there, where the power is transmitted by the driver to the bike. The Assioma power meter convinces with its simplicity and functionality.
The Assioma power meter has been completely redesigned by Favero and equipped with new features.
The assembly of the Assioma power meter is very simple. The assembly can be compared with a normal pedal change. Furthermore, no special tools are required. A mounting and operating manual is included in the delivery.
Bluetooth and ANT + connection
The Assioma UNO not only has the ANT + technology, also the Bluetooth connection. This allows you to connect the Assioma UNO to a bike computer and smartphone (iOS and Android).
The Assioma sensor is on the left pedal. Because the Assioma UNO is a one-sided power meter, it measures only the left side when driving. This means that the left measured value is doubled and the athlete sees a total value on the bike computer.
Assioma provides an accurate measurement with a great consistency and stability. The measurement accuracy is optimal for on-road applications and is ready for use at any temperature between -10 - 60 degrees.
Robustness, water resistant and weight
With a weight of 149.5 grams per pedal (with battery), the Assioma power meter is one of the lightest and most compact pedal power meters. The power sensor is protected with a resin block. This makes it extremely protected, resistant to impacts and waterproof.
Rechargeable and Sustainable
It is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated batteries. Once the Assioma UNO is fully charged, it will provide at least 50 hours of driving time. A 2 meter long charger is included. This allows the driver to load the Assioma directly on the bike without disassembling the power meter. The USB charging cable has a magnetic power connector which is simply connected to the Assioma.
- Power sensor position: on the left pedal
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Total weight per pedal: 149,5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Hardware upgrade: Assioma UNO to Assioma DUO
- Firmware updates: Via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: racing/road
- Warranty: 2 years
Assioma UNO package contents:
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal without power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 1 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent for dispatch same day or next day.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
- Australia Orders Take 3-4 business days to arrive.
- Our Couriers work weekends, Thursday / Friday orders normal arrive Monday / Tuesday
- UK & Europe Orders are dispatched using Fedex or DHL and Take 3-5 days to arrive.
Warranty Feel free to drop us a line via this contact form. The duvolab Sport team is always looking for feedbacks and comments from you to improve our servi
Comprehensive Support Plans
What is not covered:
1. Remote Control
3. Water Damage ( Red water indicators triggered)
Pro Support covers most damage but it does not cover intentional damages of any kind, nor does it cover loss such as theft or a drone “fly away”. It does not cover purposeful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, fire damage, full immersion in water or salt water exposure. Natural disasters (ie: hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, wind, storm, fires...etc), or damage that is incurred by an animal or pet (ie: dog chewing) are also not included. It does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way not intended by or which voids the warranty of the manufacturer, including 3rd party accessories, add-ons or modifications. 3rd party accessories or add-ons are not covered but the stock drone, remote, propellers and batteries are covered.
Claims: There is a $199 fee applicable for all claims. Upon shipping your drone back to us (with all parts included new or damaged), we will inspect and diagnose your drone, send you an invoice for $199 fee, once paid your drone is normally ready in 5-7 business days.