OverviewThe Mavic 2 Pro from DJI is a drone that balances power, portability, and professional-quality visuals with the inclusion of a 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera. The camera delivers a 1" CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture, support for a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture.
The Mavic 2 Pro utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.Highlights
- Hasselblad 20MP / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1" CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph
- Enhanced HDR Photos with 14EV
- Remote Controller Included
1. 35 mm equivalent focal length.
2. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
3. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment and use of flight modes.
4. The DJI Goggles support a 2.4 GHz frequency band only, while the DJI Goggles RE support both 2.4/5.8 GHz frequency bands and real-time auto-switching for better performance.
5. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
6. HNCS was developed to offer a single color profile that optimized an image to bring out a wider array of colors and improved contrast, to a multitude of subjects. Standard color profiles often fall short when working with the subtle aspects of natural colors of varying subjects, applying too much or too little of an effect on tones.
7. Available on the Mavic 2 Zoom only.
8. Available soon.
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .