ASSIOMA DUO Power Meter Duvobikes Sydney
Assioma DUO Bicycle Power Meter
In stock - ships next day
The new Assioma DUO power meter is on the market. Favero offers the athletes even more features with the new pedal power meter Assioma. The performance is still measured where the athlete transfers the power to the bike.
The installation of the Assioma DUO power meter can be compared with a pedal change. You do not need a special tool to mount the Assioma to your bike. The assembly is very easy. If you still have questions about the installation, you will find an assembly- and operating manual in the box.
Bluetooth and ANT + connection
A new feature of the Assioma DUO power meter is, that it no longer has only the ANT + technology. Now you can also connect the power meter via Bluetooth to your computer or smartphone (iOS and Android). So you have several ways to connect your Assioma to a device.
As with the predecessor model bePRO, the Assioma DUO power meter also has a round sensor on each pedal. The Assioma DUO is a dual sided power meter, which measures the right and the left side. This allows you to have your right and left measured values displayed separately on your bike computer or smartphone. Another advantage of the Assioma DUO is, that you can determine a possible imbalance. A dual sided power meter allows you to train more specifically and more precisely.
The Assioma DUO power meter convinces with its measuring accuracy. The measurement accuracy is optimal for on-road applications and is ready for use at any temperature between -10 -an +60 degrees. The measuring accuracy is +/- 2%.
Robustness, waterproof and weight
The Assioma is convincing with its robustness, stability and weight. The Assioma DUO weighs only 149.5 grams (with battery) per pedal. So the Assioma Duo power meter is the lightest and most compact pedal-based power meter right now. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof.
Rechargeable and Sustainable
Another new feature is that the Assioma power meter has a rechargeable battery. This makes it the first pedal-based power meter with integrated batteries. Once the Assioma has been charged, you can travel for at least 50 hours with the Assioma power meter. Because of the 2 meter long USB cable, you do not even have to dismount the power meter. You can charge it directly at the bike. The charging cable has a magnetic power connection.
- Power sensor position: on both pedals
- L/R power balance: double-sided power data, based on individual power measurements, not estimates
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Total weight per pedal: 149,5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Hardware upgrade: Assioma UNO to Assioma DUO
- Firmware updates: Via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: racing/road
- Warranty: 2 years
Assioma DUO package:
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal with power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with magnetic connectors
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- 1 hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual
Purchase your Assioma Power Meter Today from duvobikes Sydney
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent for dispatch same day or next day.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
- Australia Orders Take 3-4 business days to arrive.
- Our Couriers work weekends, Thursday / Friday orders normal arrive Monday / Tuesday
- UK & Europe Orders are dispatched using Fedex or DHL and Take 3-5 days to arrive.
Warranty Feel free to drop us a line via this contact form. The duvolab Sport team is always looking for feedbacks and comments from you to improve our servi
Comprehensive Support Plans
What is not covered:
1. Remote Control
3. Water Damage ( Red water indicators triggered)
Pro Support covers most damage but it does not cover intentional damages of any kind, nor does it cover loss such as theft or a drone “fly away”. It does not cover purposeful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, fire damage, full immersion in water or salt water exposure. Natural disasters (ie: hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, wind, storm, fires...etc), or damage that is incurred by an animal or pet (ie: dog chewing) are also not included. It does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way not intended by or which voids the warranty of the manufacturer, including 3rd party accessories, add-ons or modifications. 3rd party accessories or add-ons are not covered but the stock drone, remote, propellers and batteries are covered.
Claims: There is a $199 fee applicable for all claims. Upon shipping your drone back to us (with all parts included new or damaged), we will inspect and diagnose your drone, send you an invoice for $199 fee, once paid your drone is normally ready in 5-7 business days.