WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, RETURN POLICY
The Customer may have rights in relation to products under Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these terms and conditions (including Sections 7 and 8) excludes or restricts any of the Customer's statutory rights. Where the products are not purchased for personal, domestic or household use, we may limit the Customer's remedies to replacing or repairing the product or reimbursing the Customer for the cost of repairing or replacing the product.
(1) In the event of a defect of the delivered product, the Customer shall be entitled to request from us to repair the defect or to supply another product (as ordered) which is free from defects.
(2) We may refuse to remedy a defective product in the manner requested by the Customer if such remedy would result in unreasonable costs.
(3) If the remedy (supplementary performance) pursuant to Section 7 fails or cannot reasonably be expected from the Customer or we refuse to so remedy the defect, the Customer shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract, reduce the purchase price or claim damages or frustrated expenses, in each case in accordance with applicable law; provided, however, that damage claims of the Customer shall be subject to the provisions contained in Section 8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) Without any limitation of the statutory warranty rights of the Customer, our voluntary guarantee is subject to the following additional conditions:
(i) The guarantee does not cover damages caused by inappropriate or unspecified use according to the fields of use for the particular product as described on our website, as for example
- neglect of product (lack of care and maintenance;
- modifications to frame or fork (for example engravings or lacquering);
- mounting and alteration of additional components that were not expressly approved by us or replacement of our
original components by components that do not have a similar quality;
- excessive load;
- or excessive loads of any other kind.
(ii) We reserve the right to repair damaged frames and forks or replace them with a new model.
(iii) In the event that it is necessary to change frame and/or fork we will replace them in the original colour subject to availability. Should the original colour no longer be available, it may be that there are deviations from the original colour.
(iv) Guarantee rights are limited to the aforementioned and any additional incurred costs (such as assembly, transport, etc.) and additional costs for assembly or material due to a model-change are not covered. Within the framework of our voluntary guarantee, the Customer shall bear these costs.
(v) Our guarantee is valid and only for the original buyer of the product.
(5) Besides the statutory revocation right, of which we will inform you separately, we voluntary provide for our customers a 30 day return policy. The 30 day period starts once the customer receives the goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
The statutory revocation right remains unaffected.
(6) Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably forseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.