DJI Phantom Series Intelligent Flight Battery
Professional aerial imaging benefits from longer flight times. The Phantom 4 Pro has a maximum flight time of 30 minutes, providing more time in the air to capture the perfect shot. The DJI GO 4 app shows battery lifetime and calculates remaining flight times according to distance travelled and more. It will give alerts when it reaches a minimum safe amount required for a safe journey back to the take-off point. An advanced battery management system is also in place to prevent overcharging and over draining. When placed in longer term storage, batteries will discharge power to maintain good health.
- DJI Phantom 4 Battery
- Specifically designed for the Phantom 4
- Maximum 30-minute flight time
- Check battery status via GO 4 app
- Self-discharge and over-charge protection
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent for dispatch same day or next day.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
- Australia Orders Take 3-4 business days to arrive.
- Our Couriers work weekends, Thursday / Friday orders normal arrive Monday / Tuesday
- UK & Europe Orders are dispatched using Fedex or DHL and Take 3-5 days to arrive.
Warranty Feel free to drop us a line via this contact form. The duvolab Sport team is always looking for feedbacks and comments from you to improve our servi
Comprehensive Support Plans
What is not covered:
1. Remote Control
3. Water Damage ( Red water indicators triggered)
Pro Support covers most damage but it does not cover intentional damages of any kind, nor does it cover loss such as theft or a drone “fly away”. It does not cover purposeful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, fire damage, full immersion in water or salt water exposure. Natural disasters (ie: hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, wind, storm, fires...etc), or damage that is incurred by an animal or pet (ie: dog chewing) are also not included. It does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way not intended by or which voids the warranty of the manufacturer, including 3rd party accessories, add-ons or modifications. 3rd party accessories or add-ons are not covered but the stock drone, remote, propellers and batteries are covered.
Claims: There is a $199 fee applicable for all claims. Upon shipping your drone back to us (with all parts included new or damaged), we will inspect and diagnose your drone, send you an invoice for $199 fee, once paid your drone is normally ready in 5-7 business days.